Our mission at Shelf is to enable all employees to instantly know more. Shelf is a highly awarded, innovative knowledge automation platform that revolutionizes how organizations curate and distribute company knowledge! With our powerful MerlinAI, Shelf helps organizations move from their difficult to use, legacy knowledge base to knowledge automation delivering answers on demand to employees with questions, to front-line staff interacting with prospects or customers, and to self-service interactions via your website. With many pre-built integrations, SDKs and APIs, Shelf’s open knowledge infrastructure is extensible and integrates seamlessly with enterprise applications to improve the customer experience and employee productivity.
We are experiencing rapid growth and quickly need to expand the sales team globally to keep up with market demand. This is an incredible opportunity to join a rapidly expanding sales organization growing revenue at over 400% per year. Check out our recent funding announcement!
The ideal candidate is a highly capable Salesforce administrator to ensure that our Sales Team capitalizes on the benefits offered by the Salesforce CRM system. In this role, your duties will include creating user accounts, maintaining our sales databases, and training staff on the effective use of Salesforce and other integrated products such as data enrichment, sales cadence automation and intent products.
To ensure success as a Salesforce administrator, you should possess extensive knowledge of Salesforce system administration and the ability to work in a fast-paced agile environment. Salesforce administrators ensure that their Salesforce expertise translates into optimized sales operations.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Salesforce certified administrator or Salesforce advanced administrator certification.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science would be advantageous.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator in a similar environment.
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems.
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integrations with other compatible applications.
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Knowledge of importing and exporting sales data and generating Salesforce reports.
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support.
- Ensure optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Upgrade and configure Salesforce systems for optimized integration.
- Manage Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Import and export sales department leads, contacts, and other data.
- Maintaining the sales cloud, as well as partnering with our Data Engineer to build custom reports
- and dashboards for each user group.
- Perform database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Evaluate and install new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
- Document processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
- Optimize and audit existing systems, manage technology vendors and oversee 3rd party vendor relationships as needed.
- Align closely with Marketing Operations to ensure continuity and consistency across all of our go-to-market systems and data.
What Shelf Offers:
- Company Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- Stipend for your personal computer equipment. Choose your own equipment.