Job Application for Frontend Developer React
- Subject line with the title of the position you are interested in applying for, for example: Frontend Developer React;
- Resume including link to LinkedIn profile;
- Link to GitHub profile and other portfolios;
- Your favorite open source project;
- Describe a special achievement that you’re particularly proud of.
- 2+ years of experience;
- Good English communication skills, both written and oral;
- Deep appreciation of quality (clean, well tested, well-documented code);
- A background building web applications, and proficiency in React and standard web technologies;
- Understanding of APIs and integration of external services into websites;
- Willingness to constantly learn and improve.
As a plus
- Experience with React SSR;
- Experience with CI Tools;
- Ability to work with basic Node.js based backend systems;
- Worked with graphQL API;
- Having worked in Scrum-based Teams;
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to handle them;
- An interest in modern browser security policies and content security.
You can check our stack here > stackshare.io/shelf/shelf
- Competitive salary;
- Equity participation in a fast-growing company;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth in share-knowledge culture;
- Team of amazing individuals and a family-like work environment;
- Teambuilding and corporate events that will rock your world!
- Develop new user-facing layouts and features;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Optimize code for maximum speed and scalability;
- Collaborate with other team members;
- Provide strategic recommendations for design implementation;
- The ability to participate in the complete lifecycle of a feature, including contributing to planning, doing development work, and responding to customer feedback.
Shelf is an award-winning, intelligent knowledge management platform for companies and their customer support operations. Advanced AI and powerful search helps agents solve customer issues on the first call. Advanced analytics and task automation significantly reduce admin overhead.
The workplace has changed. Teams now live in different parts of the country and, possibly, even the world. Collaborating across projects and continents is becoming the new norm. Success in this new distributed workplace means greater access to specialized skills, faster project ramp-up time, quicker entry into new markets, and greater competitiveness with lower costs.
Shelf’s mission is to create a platform that enables millions of distributed teams accelerate their ability to share, learn and succeed. We believe Shelf is the missing piece that connects the tools of the distributed workplace of the 21st century.
We’ll help you build your career in Sales while you collaborate with a diverse team of talented individuals in Greater New York City. You are a self-starter who is deeply passionate about sales, customer success, and excited about building a world-class knowledge sharing company.