Technical Solutions Engineer
Location: United States
Territory: United States
OTE: Based on Experience/Historical Attainment – $175,000 – $225,000
Our mission at Shelf is to enable all employees to instantly know more. Shelf is a highly awarded, innovative knowledge automation platform that revolutionizes how organizations curate and distribute company knowledge! With the power of MerlinAI, Shelf frees companies from the complexities of knowledge management so employees can do a better job and always find the answers they need. Shelf modernizes and centralizes the knowledge tech stack, integrating all your sources. With many pre-built integrations, SDKs and APIs, Shelf integrates seamlessly with enterprise applications to improve the customer experience and employee productivity.
We are experiencing rapid growth and quickly need to expand the sales team globally to keep up with market demand. This is an incredible opportunity for an elite technical individual to join a rapidly expanding sales organization that is growing revenue at over 300% per year.
As a Technical Solutions Engineer, you know what it takes to navigate through enterprise organizations and engage C-Suite executives. You are an expert at challenging legacy approaches and can be a trusted advisor to help the customer see a better vision of the future to shape their ideal solution. To date, we have been primarily executing founder led selling strategies and going to market with key industry partners. We have just completed a very large Series B round of funding to fuel our growth and accelerate our momentum across the US and Europe.
We understand the immense value an elite technical salesperson can bring to the customer experience. In turn, we want the people that aren’t afraid of challenges and are willing to push themselves to deliver performance above expectations. We are looking for interesting human beings who enjoy building the future. We want intellectually curious, motivated people who have a growth mindset and get energized each day to seize a massive opportunity. If this sounds like you, come and join us!
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Has a minimum of 5 years of experience in Technical Solutions Engineering, preferably within a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment.
- Builds custom software demonstrations that tell the story of how Shelf can solve customer pains.
- Is exceptional at scoping out and defining the technical aspects of proof of concepts (POCs) and performing technical evaluations for potential customers
- Has experience selling technology solutions that leverage SDKs and APIs.
- Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
- Is proficient at learning new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge
- Is highly skilled at presenting to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and has a fluid conversational style.
- Is action oriented and full of energy for the things she/he sees as challenging
- Embraces challenges and can collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop solutions.
- Can comfortably adapt in a changing environment.
Nice to haves:
- Experience leveraging REST calls for integration into other solutions
- Bonus points for selling knowledge management solutions and/or contact center software.
- Experience selling integrations into CCaS / CRM / Ticketing (Genesys, Five9, Salesforce, Zendesk, Salesforce, Nice InContact, Kustomer, Slack, DialogFlow)
- Experience selling solutions containing AI, specifically Natural Language Process (NLP)
- Prepare and deliver custom demonstrations to partners, and prospective customers.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert and trusted advisor for partner channel enablement
- Be a Shelf ambassador at webinars and tradeshows
- Work closely with our account executives to demonstrate Shelf capabilities and to develop appropriate solutions for our customers.
- Work closely with product management to ensure we have the right product roadmap to win business and are building solutions that will add value to your customers.
- Company Stock Options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Fully remote working environment. If you have a quality internet connection, you can work there!
- Stipend for your personal computer equipment. Choose what you like!