Sr Frontend React Developer
Our mission at Shelf is to enable all employees to instantly know more. Shelf is a highly awarded, innovative knowledge automation platform that revolutionizes how organizations curate and distribute company knowledge! With our powerful MerlinAI, Shelf helps organizations move from their difficult to use, legacy knowledge base to knowledge automation delivering answers on demand to employees with questions, to front-line staff interacting with prospects or customers, and to self-service interactions via your website. With many pre-built integrations, SDKs and APIs, Shelf’s open knowledge infrastructure is extensible and integrates seamlessly with enterprise applications to improve the customer experience and employee productivity.
We are experiencing rapid growth and quickly need to expand the engineering team globally to keep up with market demand. This is an incredible opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organization growing revenue at over 400% per year. We have successfully acquired dozens of large enterprises including Fortune 100 customers and always deliver a great customer experience. Check out our recent funding announcement!
Also, we have the flexibility to choose new exciting technologies to improve our DX and apply the latest development patterns and deliver code with test coverage promptly. We are looking for people passionate about coding and innovations.
We are no ordinary development team! We try to mix different levels of knowledge and involve people in making decisions on the tech we are using. Balance it with support from experts from the whole organization and participate in mentorship if you want. If you are ready to face new challenges or share your knowledge, come and join us!
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 4+ years of experience
- Good English communication skills, both written and oral
- Deep appreciation of quality (clean, well tested, well-documented code)
- A background building web applications, and proficiency in React and standard web technologies
- Understanding of APIs and integration of external services into websites
- Willingness to constantly learn and improve
It will be a plus if you have:
- Experience with React SSR
- Experience with CI Tools
- Ability to work with basic Node.js based backend systems
- Worked with graphQL API
- Worked in Scrum-based Teams
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to handle them
- An interest in modern browser security policies and content security
- Develop new user-facing layouts and features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize code for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members
- Provide strategic recommendations for design implementation
- Have the ability to participate in the complete lifecycle of a feature, including contributing to planning, doing development work, and responding to customer feedback.
What Shelf Offers:
- Company Stock Options
- Medical insurance
- 19 days of paid vacation leave per year. Unlimited sick leaves
- Hardware: MacBook Pro
- Education: access to Udemy Business account, company library of books, other opportunities are discussed on an individual basis
- Modern technical stack (stackshare.io/shelf/shelf). Develop open-source software (github.com/shelfio)
If you’re interested in working with us, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org