Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Help us continue to build and grow a world class tech company and make a global impact in the way knowledge is shared. We are working with the latest technologies and have been incubated out of New York’s bustling technology scene.If you are interested in this opportunity, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Subject line with the title of the position you are interested in applying for, for example: Sales Development Representative
- Resume or link to LinkedIn profile
- Cover letter on why you believe you would be a good fit for our Company
- 1+ years of Sales experience in a Product company;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Solid understanding of sales funnel and possible lead channels;
- Experience using Sales Automation tools (SFDC) to track email, phone, social media engagement;
- Experience generating Sales Qualified Leads (SQL);
- Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated;
- Receptive of feedback and constructive coaching.
As a plus
- Experience making Outbound dials;
- Experience scheduling Discovery calls;
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Prior sales experience in a B2B SaaS company;
- Experience in customer support / call center industry.
- Top-of-the-line product;
- Competitive salary and regular reviews;
- Equity in the company;
- Team of amazing individuals and a family-like work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Opportunities for personal and professional development within the company and at external trainings;
- Chance to work in internationally established Startup that has already raised Venture Capital;
- Mentorship, support and zero bureaucracy or micromanagement
- Teambuildings and corporate events that will rock your world!
- Work directly with the Account Executive Team;
- Qualify inbound and outbound leads provided by marketing and other sources;
- Generate qualified Sales Pipeline over the phone, email, and social platforms;
- Foster genuine intrigue in Shelf and schedule Sales presentations;
- Responsible for working collaboratively to meet or exceed individual and team quota;
- Effectively deliver the vision and value of Shelf in a quick and decisive manner to gain interest from prospects;
- Learn and understand how Shelf works, its place in the industry, and the vision of the Organization;
- Strategize with sales leadership and staff to enhance our sales approach and process;
- Identify and execute Opportunities in targeted accounts.
Shelf is an award-winning, intelligent knowledge management platform for companies and their customer support operations. Advanced AI and powerful search helps agents solve customer issues on the first call. Advanced analytics and task automation significantly reduce admin overhead.
The workplace has changed. Teams now live in different parts of the country and, possibly, even the world. Collaborating across projects and continents is becoming the new norm. Success in this new distributed workplace means greater access to specialized skills, faster project ramp-up time, quicker entry into new markets, and greater competitiveness with lower costs.
Shelf’s mission is to create a platform that enables millions of distributed teams accelerate their ability to share, learn and succeed. We believe Shelf is the missing piece that connects the tools of the distributed workplace of the 21st century.
We’ll help you build your career in Sales while you collaborate with a diverse team of talented individuals in Greater New York City. You are a self-starter who is deeply passionate about sales, customer success, and excited about building a world-class knowledge sharing company.
We ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your data with industry best practices. Shelf servers are hosted at SSAE-16, PCI DSS, or ISO 27001 compliant facilities. Our fully automated Intrusion Prevention + Detection System (IPS/IDS) utilizes Machine Learning to watch out for security alerts and events 24/7