Sales Development Representative
Territory: Determined by location
Compensation: 45-55k base (total compensation dependent on equity and experience)
OTE: Based on Quota/Historical Attainment
We are seeking a Business Development Representative/B2B Sales Development Lead to help the company accelerate growth. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, has grit and a hunter mentality, and ultimately has a passion to drive growth for Shelf.io.
What you’ll do:
- Quickly qualify new inbound marketing leads.
- Respond to inbound chat inquiries on the website to convert website traffic to qualified leads.
- Execute outbound campaigns to build interest with our target industries and contacts.
- Prospect, educate & qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Master the ability to evangelize the Shelf.io story
- Align Shelf.io solutions with prospect business objectives & needs
- Collaborate with Account Executives to schedule calls, meetings, and demos
- Proactively keep abreast of our industry and the technology landscape to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified appointments/demos scheduled
- Have access to cutting edge sales technology like Salesloft, 6Sense, Gong, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Zoom to perfect your process and help you engage with the right prospects.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 1-3 years of experience in sales or as an SDR in B2B sales.
- Is creative and has great ideas for prospecting strategies.
- Exhibits a growth mindset, you are action-oriented and focused on driving results.
- Embraces challenges and can collaborate with a team to develop solutions.
- Has a demonstrable track record of success, generating qualified leads for a rapidly growing software company.
- Is comfortable working for a start-up in a rapidly changing environment.
- Communicates effectively in writing.
- Can speak to a stranger in a fluid conversational style.
- Preferred experience working with enterprises on digital transformation initiatives.
- Bonus points for selling knowledge management solutions and/or contact center software.
- Has experience working with Salesforce.
- Has experience working with and executing cadences in Salesloft or Outreach.
What Shelf Offers:
- Company Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- Stipend for your personal computer equipment. Choose your own equipment.