Job Application for Middle QA Engineer
- Subject line with the title of the position you are interested in applying for, for example: Middle QA Engineer;
- Resume (incl. link to the LinkedIn profile);
- Link to GitHub or other relevant online profiles;
- Links to previous projects you’ve worked on.
- At least 3+ year of professional testing experience preferably in web application testing;
- Excellent analytical skills, being able to design and implement suitable tests;
- Ability to understand and verify business requirements;
- Independently perform test design and create test cases;
- Administer and maintain dedicated test environment, manage test tools and test data;
- Raise test-related issues and work together with developers towards their resolution;
- Work with Defect Tracking System (JIRA);
- Experience in working with and testing the integration of external APIs;
- Enjoy working with a Team and willing to follow process conventions.
Check out our tech stack here > stackshare.io/shelf/shelf
As a plus
- Understanding of Agile development process (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, etc);
- Experience with or at least interest in test automation;
- Experience with Cucumber and Selenium;
- Experience with OpenAPI Specification (ex-Swagger);
- Experience with testing of RESTful and GraphQL APIs (e.g. using Postman);
- Able to run basic database queries as needed for testing purposes (e.g. MongoDB);
- Basic Shell scripting and Linux commands.
- Rapid self-development and learning;
- Working with the latest technologies;
- Challenging tasks from day 1;
- Building a product that’s used by thousands of companies;
- Young, smart, friendly Team to help you rise to the challenges;
- Equity in the company;
- Opportunity to work in an internationally established startup who has already raised Venture Capital.
We are looking for QA Engineers who have at least 3+ years of experience in testing web-based applications to complement our core development Team here in Lviv. To build our company’s Saas product, we’re utilizing the latest technologies around the Node.js ecosystem.
Shelf is an award-winning, intelligent knowledge management platform for companies and their customer support operations. Advanced AI and powerful search helps agents solve customer issues on the first call. Advanced analytics and task automation significantly reduce admin overhead.
The workplace has changed. Teams now live in different parts of the country and, possibly, even the world. Collaborating across projects and continents is becoming the new norm. Success in this new distributed workplace means greater access to specialized skills, faster project ramp-up time, quicker entry into new markets, and greater competitiveness with lower costs.
Shelf’s mission is to create a platform that enables millions of distributed teams accelerate their ability to share, learn and succeed. We believe Shelf is the missing piece that connects the tools of the distributed workplace of the 21st century.
We’ll help you build your career in Sales while you collaborate with a diverse team of talented individuals in Greater New York City. You are a self-starter who is deeply passionate about sales, customer success, and excited about building a world-class knowledge sharing company.