Sr. Marketing Systems Manager
Location: Virtual Office – Anywhere in the Continental United States
Shelf is working to redefine the future of work with answer automation that enables people to quickly connect with the knowledge they need to do their job. Our highly awarded, innovative knowledge automation platform revolutionizes how organizations curate and distribute company knowledge.
Shelf uses AI to enable organizations to transform their difficult-to-use, legacy knowledge base into knowledge automation, which delivers on-demand, contextualized answers to employees, prospects, and customers, in addition to self-service interactions via the web. Our knowledge infrastructure is open and extensible providing pre-built integrations, SDKs, and APIs that integrate seamlessly with enterprise applications to improve the customer experience and employee productivity.
Our mission at Shelf is to enable all employees to instantly know more. We’re experiencing rapid growth, expanding the marketing team to help grow our brand. This is an incredible opportunity to join a company that uniquely combines a proven product, highly innovative and scalable technology with market demand. Check out our recent funding announcement!
The ideal candidate is an experienced operational marketer who knows Pardot and WordPress like the back of their hand, understands B2B marketing funnels, and has a working knowledge of Salesforce and ABM software.
We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to manage and administrate our core marketing tech stack. This individual would own the optimization of existing system processes, as well as the design and implementation of new processes, which will enhance our ability to automate, attribute, score, and route marketing leads. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, data-driven, and passionate about marketing operations, and continuously growing within the discipline.
We’d love to find someone who considers themselves a marketing operations/webmaster hybrid. However, if you lean a little more towards the marketing operations side or webmaster side, that’s cool too. We’ll shape the position to fit the right person, so we encourage you to apply & submit your resume. If this sounds like you, come and join us!
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing operations or automation role in a B2B environment
- 2+ years being a core admin of a marketing automation tool such as Pardot, HubSpot, or Marketo (Pardot is preferred)
- Strong familiarity with WordPress, Google Tag Manager, Data Studio, and Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with technical website optimization
- Deep understanding of Salesforce capabilities and limitations
- Hands-on experience implementing or maintaining enterprise-level marketing attribution models
- Experience with lead management including, lead routing, lead nurture, and automation rules
- Optimize and audit existing systems, manage technology vendors and oversee 3rd party vendor relationships as needed.
- Align closely with sales operations and data teams to ensure continuity and consistency across all of our go-to-market systems and data
- Actively manage, maintain and enhance marketing automation capabilities
- Build and manage custom Pardot forms
- Build campaigns using Salesforce & Pardot.
- Maintain and optimize lead nurturing funnels
- Ensure marketing data is being properly collected and connected with other systems such as a CRM.
- Optimization of our lead scoring and routing methodology to increase funnel efficiencies and conversion rates
- Manages the day-to-day administration and maintenance of the website. Oversees changes in the site’s technical architecture
- Ensure business meets best practices for marketing and data privacy.
- Maintain and optimize existing integrations, as well as evaluate and implement future integrations and 3rd party tools for our website.
- Lead and implement our technical SEO strategy. Including working with external agencies and advisors as needed.
- Partner with sales operations and data scientists within Shelf to design, build and maintain enterprise-level Marketing Attribution models that will provide a deep understanding of marketing spend ROI from lead to revenue
- Manage data cleansing and lead enrichment with sales operations to improve the quality of our database in order to enable effective segmentation and audience targeting
What Shelf Offers:
- Company Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- Stipend for your personal computer equipment. Choose your own equipment.