Job Application for Integration Engineer / Pre-sales
- Subject line with the title of the position you are interested in applying for, for example: Integration Engineer / Pre-sales;
- Resume including link to LinkedIn profile;
- Describe your favorite open source project.
- Minimum of 3 years of engineering experience;
- Advanced English communication skills, both written and oral.Communicate effectively with non-technical Sales and Product team members but also with engineering team members;
- Strong engineering background with a focus on building integrated solutions using internal and external APIs;
- Capable of meeting hard deadlines and executing tasks that have short turnaround times;
- Strong interest in building creative solutions for customers and product demos;
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience in Front-end stack: React / Redux, REST APIs, GraphQL APIs;
- Willingness to work on adaptive schedules.
Check out our tech stack here > stackshare.io/shelf/shelf
As a plus
- Basic knowledge or past experience with B2B enterprise sales processes;
- Experience in Back-end stack: Node.js, MongoDB, DynamoDB, or another NoSQL database;
- Interest in technical writing, such as developer and technical configuration guides.
- Competitive salary;
- Equity participation in a fast-growing company;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth in share-knowledge culture;
- Team of amazing individuals and a family-like work environment;
- Teambuilding and corporate events that will rock your world!
- Create and enhance demo environments used by sales;
- Being able to deliver customized technical PoCs for various sales prospects. From idea to code and deployment;
- Quickly understand internal and external APIs and documentation to derive technical solutions;
- Continuously seek new ways to integrate Shelf into external systems. Conduct and present PoC with such systems;
- Ongoing activities to continuously improve existing demo and sandbox environments;
- Support the sales team in pre-sales activities by solving technical challenges from customers and prospects;
- Assisting members of the sales team during the creation of proposals;
- Perform technical consultations and support with the clients’ IT Departments;
- Collect technical information about the client’s infrastructure and application architecture to find the best ways to integrate Shelf in;
- Participate in customer success activities such as troubleshooting and documentation of common onboarding technical issues;
- Prepare and conduct data imports from external clients’ systems to Shelf. May include scripts, APIs, database operations, etc.;
- Handle pre-sales technical support of prospects and partners from the initial contact through evaluation and deal closure.
Shelf is an award-winning, intelligent knowledge management platform for companies and their customer support operations. Advanced AI and powerful search helps agents solve customer issues on the first call. Advanced analytics and task automation significantly reduce admin overhead.
The workplace has changed. Teams now live in different parts of the country and, possibly, even the world. Collaborating across projects and continents is becoming the new norm. Success in this new distributed workplace means greater access to specialized skills, faster project ramp-up time, quicker entry into new markets, and greater competitiveness with lower costs.
Shelf’s mission is to create a platform that enables millions of distributed teams accelerate their ability to share, learn and succeed. We believe Shelf is the missing piece that connects the tools of the distributed workplace of the 21st century.
We’ll help you build your career in Sales while you collaborate with a diverse team of talented individuals in Greater New York City. You are a self-starter who is deeply passionate about sales, customer success, and excited about building a world-class knowledge sharing company.