Job Application for Frontend Developer
We have a very exciting job opening for a highly-motivated and passionate frontend developer to complement our core Dev Team in Lviv. Only the bold need apply.
If you have the mindset of a real rock star developer, you might want to consider joining our agile Team. While your focus is on creating beautiful and engaging user interfaces you also have an interest in full stack development, demonstrate willingness to constantly learn and improve, think out of the box and work well within a fast-paced environment.
- Are you looking for an opportunity to channel your skills into working with some of the most cutting edge technologies?
- Are you committed to excellence?
- Do you want to work with and learn from an outstandingly talented Team?
- Good English communication skills, both written and oral
- IT related graduate, or soon to be graduate
- Has a deep appreciation of quality
- Fluency in HTML and CSS
- Willingness to constantly learn and improve
- Work in Lviv, Ukraine. Willingness to travel abroad for trainings/conferences.
The following skills are of further advantage:
- Prior involvement in Meteor.js projects
- Having worked in Scrum-based Teams
- Experience with mobile applications (native, React Native, etc.)
The position will include:
- Equity in the company
- Opportunity to work in internationally established Startup who has already raised Venture Capital
- Travel to Europe and US for conventions and trainings
We are offering an opportunity to help us grow a world class startup and make a global impact in the way knowledge is shared. We are working with the latest technologies and have been incubated out of New York’s bustling technology scene.
If you fit the above requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please send the following information to email@example.com:
- Resume or link to LinkedIn profile
- Link to GitHub profile
- Your favorite open source project
- Describe a special achievement that you’re particularly proud of
Shelf is revolutionizing how knowledge is shared in the distributed workplace by creating a single place to manage an organization’s most important content.
Distributed teams live and die by their ability to quickly learn, share key insights, and take the right action at the right time. Businesses are rapidly adopting new tools that make it faster and easier to create and share content than ever before. The exponentially growing information deluge in the digital world makes it increasingly hard to easily find critical content.
Shelf lets today’s companies expertly manage their content. Each team member can use the platform to find the information they need to publish a story, make a pitch, or close an important deal, without a tedious search or the work of recreating missing items. Shelf is the missing link in a rapidly evolving, distributed workplace.
Join our team
Interested in changing the world and having fun doing it?Email Us