Enterprise Account Executive, EU
Territory: Europe and UK with a focus on Germany
Our mission at Shelf is to enable all employees to instantly know more. Shelf is a highly awarded, innovative knowledge automation platform that revolutionizes how organizations curate and distribute company knowledge! With our powerful MerlinAI, Shelf helps organizations move from their difficult to use, legacy knowledge base to knowledge automation delivering answers on demand to employees with questions, to front-line staff interacting with prospects or customers, and to self-service interactions via your website. With many pre-built integrations, SDKs and APIs, Shelf’s open knowledge infrastructure is extensible and integrates seamlessly with enterprise applications to improve the customer experience and employee productivity.
We are experiencing rapid growth and quickly need to expand the sales team globally to keep up with market demand. This is an incredible opportunity for an elite sales professional to join a rapidly expanding sales organization growing revenue at over 300% per year. We have successfully acquired large enterprises in the region as well as some of the fastest growing organizations in Europe.
We aren’t your typical sales organization that simply views you as a number or a cog in a machine. We understand the immense value an elite salesperson can bring to the customer experience. In turn, we want the people that aren’t afraid of challenges and push themselves to deliver performance above expectations. We are looking for interesting human beings who enjoy building the future. We want intellectually curious, motivated people who have a growth mindset and get energized each day to seize a massive opportunity. If this sounds like you, come and join us!
We’re looking for someone who has:
- The ability to communicate effectively in writing and has a fluid conversational style.
- Ambition, you are action oriented and focused on driving results.
- Drive, you embrace challenges and can collaborate with a team to develop solutions.
- A demonstrable track record of success, selling software as a service technology to enterprise customers.
- A preferred Solutions Consultant that you would like to work with.
- Experience using Salesforce as your CRM to keep track of your pipeline, notes and activities.
- Experience with an enterprise Forecasting Methodology, preferably MEDDPICC.
- Experience negotiating and closing deals with an annual contract value of $100,000+.
- Experience selling technology solutions that leverage SDKs and APIs.
- Experience working with enterprises on digital transformation initiatives.
- Bonus points for selling knowledge management solutions and/or contact center software.
- Own your territory and develop a strategy to achieve your sales targets.
- Drive revenue and own the full cycle sales process, navigating the C-suite and business line owners, negotiating contracts, and closing new business.
- Strategically use your network to prospect and develop new business in your assigned territory.
- Have access to cutting edge sales technology like 6Sense, Gong, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom to perfect your process and help you engage with the right prospects.
- Work closely with our solutions consulting team to demonstrate Shelf capabilities and to develop appropriate solutions for our customers.
- Work closely with our marketing partners to ensure we have compelling content that helps you differentiate Shelf and win business against your competitors.
- Work closely with sales leadership to ensure we have the right product roadmap to win business and are building solutions that will add value to your customers.
What Shelf Offers:
- Company Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- Stipend for your personal computer equipment. Choose your own equipment.