Job Application for UI/UX designer
Shelf.io is reimaging the digital Library for the 21 st century and we’re looking for a creative, hard-working UI/UX professional who is committed to excellence and looking for an opportunity to channel their skills into a high impact, global project. The UI/UX of Shelf.io will be upgraded in 2017 for the 10,000’s of new users that will be signing up for our platform.
We are looking for a full time designer with at least 2 years of experience in product-related design to join our team and work with management to improve our product and help us prepare for Global Launch. We are an agile team looking for people who want to take responsibility, can think out of the box and work well within a fast-paced Team. Your responsibilities will be to provide a wide array of design elements that help the Team in building beautiful and intuitive web and mobile applications, a stunning website and other company materials.
- Strong motivation to build a product that has a revolutionary impact on how people utilize
- Intelligent, free thinker, who is willing to become multi-disciplinary
- Has a deep appreciation of quality
- Work in Lviv, Ukraine. Willingness to travel abroad for trainings/conferences
- Being aware and embracing the latest trends in UI and UX design
- Familiarity with standard design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, etc.
- Ability to create from scratch vector based graphics and icons
- Enjoy working with a diverse Team and coordinate directly with developers, testers and business analysts
- Intermediate English, both written and oral
The following skills are of further advantage:
- Familiarity with modern web design, HTML, CSS and related technologies
- Best practices for SEO and website conversions
- Having worked in Scrum-based Teams
The position will include:
- Equity in the company as additional compensation incentive
- Opportunity to work in internationally established Startup that has recently been Venture backed
- Travel within Europe and to US for conventions and trainings with exposure to the the Silicon Valley and New York tech scenes
We are offering an opportunity to help us continue to grow a world class tech company and make a global impact in the way knowledge is shared. We are working with the latest technologies and have been incubated out of New York’s bustling technology scene.
If you are looking for the adventure of a lifetime and are interested in this opportunity, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Resume or link to LinkedIn profile
- Links to online portfolios
- Links to previous projects you've worked on
- Describe a special achievement that you’re particularly proud of
Shelf is revolutionizing how knowledge is shared in the distributed workplace by creating a single place to manage an organization’s most important content.
Distributed teams live and die by their ability to quickly learn, share key insights, and take the right action at the right time. Businesses are rapidly adopting new tools that make it faster and easier to create and share content than ever before. The exponentially growing information deluge in the digital world makes it increasingly hard to easily find critical content.
Shelf lets today’s companies expertly manage their content. Each team member can use the platform to find the information they need to publish a story, make a pitch, or close an important deal, without a tedious search or the work of recreating missing items. Shelf is the missing link in a rapidly evolving, distributed workplace.
Join our team
Interested in changing the world and having fun doing it?Email Us