Job Application for UI/UX designer
- Strong motivation to build a product that has a revolutionary impact on how people utilize
- Intelligent, free thinker, who is willing to become multi-disciplinary
- Has a deep appreciation of quality
- Work in Lviv, Ukraine. Willingness to travel abroad for trainings/conferences
- Being aware and embracing the latest trends in UI and UX design
- Familiarity with standard design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, etc.
- Ability to create from scratch vector based graphics and icons
- Enjoy working with a diverse Team and coordinate directly with developers, testers and business analysts
- Intermediate English, both written and oral
The following skills are of further advantage:
- Familiarity with modern web design, HTML, CSS and related technologies
- Best practices for SEO and website conversions
- Having worked in Scrum-based Teams
The position will include:
- Equity in the company as additional compensation incentive
- Opportunity to work in internationally established Startup that has recently been Venture backed
- Travel within Europe and to US for conventions and trainings with exposure to the the Silicon Valley and New York tech scenes
We are offering an opportunity to help us continue to grow a world class tech company and make a global impact in the way knowledge is shared. We are working with the latest technologies and have been incubated out of New York’s bustling technology scene.
- Resume or link to LinkedIn profile
- Links to online portfolios
- Links to previous projects you’ve worked on
- Describe a special achievement that you’re particularly proud of
Shelf is revolutionizing how knowledge is shared in the distributed workplace by creating a single place to manage an organization’s most important content.
Distributed teams live and die by their ability to quickly learn, share key insights, and take the right action at the right time. Businesses are rapidly adopting new tools that make it faster and easier to create and share content than ever before. The exponentially growing information deluge in the digital world makes it increasingly hard to easily find critical content.
Shelf lets today’s companies expertly manage their content. Each team member can use the platform to find the information they need to publish a story, make a pitch, or close an important deal, without a tedious search or the work of recreating missing items. Shelf is the missing link in a rapidly evolving, distributed workplace.