Our mission at Shelf is to enable all employees to instantly know more. Shelf is a highly awarded, innovative knowledge automation platform that revolutionizes how organizations curate and distribute company knowledge! With our powerful MerlinAI, Shelf helps organizations move from their difficult to use, legacy knowledge base to knowledge automation delivering answers on demand to employees with questions, to front-line staff interacting with prospects or customers, and to self-service interactions via your website. With many pre-built integrations, SDKs and APIs, Shelf’s open knowledge infrastructure is extensible and integrates seamlessly with enterprise applications to improve the customer experience and employee productivity.
We are experiencing rapid growth and quickly need to expand the engineering team globally to keep up with market demand. This is an incredible opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organization growing revenue at over 400% per year. We have successfully acquired dozens of large enterprises including Fortune 100 customers and always deliver a great customer experience. Check out our recent funding announcement!
You will work with the product managers and machine learning developers to bring your ideas into reality and see the impact on thousands of users.
We’re looking for intellectually curious, motivated data scientists who have a growth mindset and get energized each day to seize a massive opportunity.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 2+ years of experience with a proven record in the ML and data analytics
- Experience in developing machine learning models and applying advanced analytics solutions to solve complex business problems.
- Understanding theoretical concepts of Recommendation Systems, NLP (language modeling, text classification, sequence classification, question answering, clustering, topic modeling).
- Experience deploying and maintaining ML solutions in production.
- Hands-on experience in conceptual modeling, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, and hypothesis testing.
B.S. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent fields.
- Strong English verbal and written communication.
It will be a plus if you have:
- PhD. in Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics with specialization in machine learning/deep learning
- Experience with Amazon ML Services, including custom modeling on SageMaker.
- Experience in graph data modeling
- Work on a B2B product that is used by tens of thousands of users from such organizations like Glovo (yes, Ukrainian as well), HelloFresh, Herbalife, etc, and experiencing growth every consecutive month
- Conduct research for solving the company’s business needs
- Present your findings to teammates and management
- Write production-ready Python code for DS solution implementation
- Communicate with developers and product managers
- Work with advanced NLP technologies
- Design metrics to analyze the effectiveness of your solutions and track updates influence
What Shelf Offers:
- Company Stock Options
- Medical insurance
- 19 days of paid vacation leave per year. Unlimited sick leaves
- Hardware: MacBook Pro
- Education: access to Udemy Business account, company library of books, other opportunities are discussed on an individual basis
- Modern technical stack (stackshare.io/shelf/shelf). Develop open-source software (github.com/shelfio)
If you’re interested in working with us, please send your CV to email@example.com