Digital Content Marketing Manager
Location: Virtual Office – Anywhere in the Continental United States
Shelf is working to redefine the future of work with answer automation that enables people to quickly connect with the knowledge they need to do their job. Our highly awarded, innovative knowledge automation platform revolutionizes how organizations curate and distribute company knowledge.
Shelf uses AI to enable organizations to transform their difficult-to-use, legacy knowledge base into knowledge automation, which delivers on-demand, contextualized answers to employees, prospects, and customers, in addition to self-service interactions via the web. Our knowledge infrastructure is open and extensible providing pre-built integrations, SDKs, and APIs that integrate seamlessly with enterprise applications to improve the customer experience and employee productivity.
Our mission at Shelf is to enable all employees to instantly know more. We’re experiencing rapid growth, expanding the marketing team to help grow our brand. This is an incredible opportunity to join a company that uniquely combines a proven product, highly innovative and scalable technology with market demand. Check out our recent funding announcement!
The Shelf Marketing team is growing! We are looking for a multi-talented digital marketing-focused Content Manager who is passionate about the customer journey and writes killer headlines. Your mission is to create undeniably great content that drives web traffic and engagement, generates leads, increases sales and boosts customer success and loyalty. Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Growth Marketing you will have a hand in developing a long-term content and web strategy that will win market attention and inspire. This role will also manage and create content for social channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
The ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional with a proven track record of creating great copy and content based on SEO needs and best practices. You have stellar writing skills and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude. You can crush some website copy, blog posts, landing pages, emails, video scripts, headlines, ad copy, and social posts.
How we work – Our marketing team is highly collaborative. We move fast on executing new content and ideas. We try out new things constantly, learn from them, and iterate. This position will heavily influence our content strategy. We’re looking for a team player that wants to help grow our marketing function into a world-class team that sets the company apart. If this sounds like you, come and join us!
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of experience (writing, content creation, SEO or demand generation)
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what makes great content
- Familiarity with SEO and writing for the web
- Experience with WordPress, Pardot and Google Analytics
- Bachelors in business, communications, marketing or equivalent
- Experience in writing for B2B cloud software companies
- Eagerness to excel in a fun, ever-changing startup environment
- Loves to work remotely
- Knowledge of the Customer Experience, Contact Center or Knowledge Management industry preferred
- Experience with B2B social media accounts
- Someone who gets things done and thrives in a high-velocity, fast-paced and changing work environment
- Embraces challenges and can collaborate with a team to develop a solution
- Craft engaging content. That supports our business goals and makes the buying process easier for our prospects and our teams.
- Create content buyers want. Tailor and optimize content for persona, buying stage, communication channel and content format.
- Boost website organic traffic. Lead SEO content strategy, execution and optimization. Including working with external agencies to update and develop content based on SEO needs and best practices.
- Flex your social skills. Create and manage a social media content strategy that supports our business goals and brand.
- Champion clarity. You know how to clarify a message and move readers to action through simple words and powerful visuals.
- Collaborate across teams. Work with SMEs across Shelf to generate ideas and content.
- Track and monitor content effectiveness. Make data-driven improvements to boost the effectiveness of content and programs.
What Shelf Offers:
- Company Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- Stipend for your personal computer equipment. Choose your own equipment.