- Subject line with the title of the position you are interested in applying for, for example: Business Analyst;
- Link to LinkedIn profile.
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Business (Systems) Analyst, management consultant or in a process-oriented position in a medium to large enterprise (e.g. management, operations);
- QA background or skills to be able to test APIs;
- B2 level English or higher (oral and written);
- Experience in requirements lifecycle management;
- Understand SDLC and agile methodologies;
- Communicate at an appropriate level of detail depending on the audience profile (business vs technical);
- Do presentations in a succinct and coherent manner;
- Be relentless in getting down to the core problem and able to explain the team the business value of a technical solution.
As a plus
- Experience working with Postman;
- Knowledge of any graphical notation to draw flowcharts, activity / use case / component diagrams etc.;
- Understand machine learning concepts;
- Prior experience on Data Science/Machine Learning projects;
- Experience working in a Product company or on an enterprise project;
- Skilled in working with Confluence, Jira, and ProductBoard;
- Business or IT-related education (such as Business Administration, Economics, Management, Computer Science, etc.).
- Competitive salary;
- Equity participation in a fast-growing company;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth in share-knowledge culture;
- Team of amazing individuals and a family-like work environment;
- Teambuilding and corporate events that will rock your world!
- Elicit, document, verify, model, validate, prioritize and manage changes to requirements;
- Perform functional testing of data science solutions;
- Work with management and R&D team to create R&D roadmap;
- Brainstorm ideas and be able to discern the ones there’s market demand for;
- Measure solution impact on customers and suggest improvements if needed;
- Facilitate meetings, prepare meeting notes;
- Identify clients’ business needs in coordination with the customer success manager (attend customer calls, analyze documentation and requirements from customers, etc.);
- Guide the product team through suitable business analysis approaches and processes;
- Conduct business-related knowledge sharing and training sessions for the team.
Shelf is an award-winning, intelligent knowledge management platform for companies and their customer support operations. Advanced AI and powerful search helps agents solve customer issues on the first call. Advanced analytics and task automation significantly reduce admin overhead.
The workplace has changed. Teams now live in different parts of the country and, possibly, even the world. Collaborating across projects and continents is becoming the new norm. Success in this new distributed workplace means greater access to specialized skills, faster project ramp-up time, quicker entry into new markets, and greater competitiveness with lower costs.
Shelf’s mission is to create a platform that enables millions of distributed teams accelerate their ability to share, learn and succeed. We believe Shelf is the missing piece that connects the tools of the distributed workplace of the 21st century.
We’ll help you build your career in Sales while you collaborate with a diverse team of talented individuals in Greater New York City. You are a self-starter who is deeply passionate about sales, customer success, and excited about building a world-class knowledge sharing company.
We ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your data with industry best practices. Shelf servers are hosted at SSAE-16, PCI DSS, or ISO 27001 compliant facilities. Our fully automated Intrusion Prevention + Detection System (IPS/IDS) utilizes Machine Learning to watch out for security alerts and events 24/7