Job Application for Backend Node.js Developer
- Subject line with the title of the position you are interested in applying for, for example: Backend Node.js Developer;
- Resume or link to LinkedIn profile;
- Link to GitHub profile;
- Your favorite open source project;
- Describe a special achievement that you’re particularly proud of.
- Deep appreciation of quality;
- Solid background in Node.js and backend development in general;
- Working experience with MongoDB (or another NoSQL database);
- Good English communication skills, both written and oral;
- IT related graduate.
As a plus
- Understanding of microservice and event based architectures;
- Experience with Serverless architectures (e.g. AWS Lambda);
- DevOps, infrastructure as code (IAC), test automation and CI experience;
- Working experience with various AWS offerings;
- Experience in integrating external APIs;
- Willingness to travel abroad for trainings/conferences;
- Some experience in commercial projects.
- Rapid self-development and learning;
- Working with the latest technologies;
- Challenging tasks from day 1;
- Building a product that’s used by thousands of companies;
- Young, smart, friendly Team to help you rise to the challenges;
- Opportunity to work in internationally established startup who has already raised Venture Capital.
As a member of our Team, you’ll be able to:
- Develop REST and GraphQL APIs using TypeScript and Node.js 12.x;
- Dive into Serverless architecture with over 1,000 AWS Lambda functions;
- Work with > 20 different AWS services, such as Lambda, S3, SNS, SQS, API Gateway, AppSync, ECS and many more;
- Master NoSQL knowledge by working with DynamoDB, MongoDB and Elasticsearch;
- Deploy AWS infrastructure as a code using Terraform (DevOps);
Shelf is an award-winning, intelligent knowledge management platform for companies and their customer support operations. Advanced AI and powerful search helps agents solve customer issues on the first call. Advanced analytics and task automation significantly reduce admin overhead.
The workplace has changed. Teams now live in different parts of the country and, possibly, even the world. Collaborating across projects and continents is becoming the new norm. Success in this new distributed workplace means greater access to specialized skills, faster project ramp-up time, quicker entry into new markets, and greater competitiveness with lower costs.
Shelf’s mission is to create a platform that enables millions of distributed teams accelerate their ability to share, learn and succeed. We believe Shelf is the missing piece that connects the tools of the distributed workplace of the 21st century.
We’ll help you build your career in Sales while you collaborate with a diverse team of talented individuals in Greater New York City. You are a self-starter who is deeply passionate about sales, customer success, and excited about building a world-class knowledge sharing company.